Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Renaud[_2_] Bill Renaud[_2_] is offline

Default LinkedCell Update does not always respond

Do you have all of the Service Packs installed? What version of Excel are
you using? (Use Excel|Help|About and copy the entire first line of the
message box.)

The value on sheet2 should be a boolean value (TRUE or FALSE). I don't know
how well it works if you try to put 1 or 0 in the cell that is linked to the
checkbox on sheet1. I'm assuming that you are using the checkbox control
from the Forms toolbar, not one from the Control Toolbox (ActiveX) toolbar.

Are you running a VBA macro that might be attempting to enter a value into
the linked cell on sheet2?
Bill

"Jeroen Kluytmans" wrote in message
m...
Hi all,

I made some checkboxes on sheet1, these checkboxes are controlled by a
LinkedCell on sheet2, however, when the values on sheet2 do change,
these values are not always updated in the checkboxes on sheet1. This
seems to happen randomly. Does anybody have a clue how this can happen
or how to solve it (e.g. force update of values?)

Kind regards,
Jeroen Kluytmans