Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 12th root of two

We know, but he asked for a UDF, so we gave him one.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bill Renaud" wrote in message
UDF not needed. Enter formula into a cell:
=2^1/12

(Set the value of the cell to 2 raised to the 1/12th power. This is a
one-time calculation, unless you can define the problem a bit more.)

Bill

"ksnapp " wrote in message
hi,

i need a udf or nested function that will give me the 12th root of 2.
This value is important for music stuff and I could use a udf that give
it to me exactly.

thanks

---