Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Help (please, please) copying and pasting issue

Hi Donna

Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

I think you are looking for the last example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm#workbook
You need the two functions also

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Donna" wrote in message om...
First a special thank you to whoever reads and especially responds to
this post. I have been vainly trying for over a week to copy and
paste data from one workbook into another. I have researched MVP
Excel's site and and pulled the GetLastCell macros into the
destination sheet. I am using the edit goto formulas command to
locate my source data and then I am copying/pasting the vaules into
the destination sheet. But each and every $%$# time I relaunch the
macro to try APPEND data to the destination sheet, my existing data is
overwritten. Does anyone out there have any ideas. I will be forever
in your debt.

A frustrated blonde....