Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A unique ID for protection?

The thing about Frank's is that you don't need to understand it if you want
a solution. When we provide API solutions they are never obvious, APIs
aren't, but if they work, what the heck, use them.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"CAA " wrote in message
Excellent stuff Bob.

I'm amazed how simple you made that, i was expecting something more
along the lines of Franks and the headache that follwed trying to
understand it, but now, ..wow. Very impressed.

Thankyou once again Bob for another on the ball answer.

Frank, what can i say, the guy on the motorbike will usually win the
marathon.

CAA

---