Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Allen Ben Allen is offline

Default Multiply All values by a cell

Ken Wright wrote:
LOL - Ben, sorry if that appeared abrupt, as it really wasn't meant
to be. Its just that I hate using VBA when the same result can be
achieved without it, and as Jon has described, this can be done quite
easily without, and means you don't permanently change any of your
source data ( Something I detest doing at any time :- )

No Worries, thanks for your help. I eventualy did it by using an IF
statement in the cell, when the user clicks a vba button a cell on another
sheet (which i was using to store loggin infomation etc) is filled in with
the value "Euro". the If statement in the cells then says if this cell=Euro,
do lookup * exchange rate, otherwise do lookup. Thats the basic version
anyway.
Thanks Again.
--
Cheers,
Ben

Remove your.tonsils to reply
"You only live once but if you do it right once is enough!"