Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pikus pikus is offline

Default Button won't call macro

I understand. I'm sure there's a way to use that form like you want
but I've never done that. It is possible to create a similar form fro
scratch which you can customize to your project and that is what
could help you with. In the meantime, loose the select statement al
together. Though it will be just as successful, what you've done i
exactly the same as this:

Sub Button15_Click()
Worksheets("test").ShowDataForm
End Sub

To see what I mean, open your VBA Editor, if the Project Viewer is no
visible hit Ctrl + R to open it and click on the project you're workin
on. On the main menu click Insert--User Form and a blank form and
toolbox will appear. This form can be given any entry fields an
layout you want and will be much easier to use for what you have i
mind. If you're interested in learning about this say so, I won't g
into it otherwise. If not, I'm afraid I don't know how to open th
form you're talking about... - Piku