Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default Text box in userform

Bob
I meant that as a compliment, I have read some of your posts in the past. I don't care if the textbox thinks that it a number. I just want to get the format to be 12/34/56 or if it was text ab/cd/ef. You are correct about what Chris has said when I read it I thought that it would owrk but when I cahnged it to fit in to my ccode it failed. So I am still working on it. I would think that I may have another problem in this code because I am also going to want to do this for the time, but I will conquer that when I get to that point. If I can get this date thing to work then the time thing will be easy. Thanks for the help