John Mansfield

Throstle,

In addition to plotting the points by solving for X and Y, you can also have
Excel automatically do this via the use of defined names as a data source for
your chart. This link provides an explanation on how to chart a function:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...rt_a_function/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Throstle" wrote:

I want to graph the linear equation y = 2x + 4 in microsoft excel. How do I
do this? On my TI-83 Plus I could easily do this. I also know I could create
a data table and use the table of values to chart the line in excel. But I
want just enter the equation in excel and have excel graph it. Thanks.