Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leodiensian Leodiensian is offline

Default Newbie question about publishing VBA project to the web

Hello Dear Excel Experts,

I am writing a fairly simple postage calculator in Excel 2000 VBA.
Postage rates are stored on one worksheet, with input text boxes,
control buttons (clear input cells, calculate postage etc.) and output
cells on another. I'd like to publish this on a web page.

I don't want it to look like Excel - just look like text boxes, and
buttons on a web page.

I'm not sure where to start with this. I don't think "Save as a web
page" will work, with interactivity and macros running in the
background. I have standard webspace with my ISP account - do I need
to have special webspace that one can run executables from?

Any help on where to make a start would be appreciated.