Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Palmer Nick Palmer is offline

Default App using OWC 2003 Deployment - How to ?

I have an ASP.NET app that uses the OWC components, specifically, the Excel
grid, and everything works fine on my development box. But when I try and
move it to a production system, I run into problems. I've installed the OWC
2003 download (owc11.exe) on the system, but that doesn't seem to solve my
problem. Do I have to actually install a copy of Office 2003 on this server
? I've tried to find the OWC 2003 PIA's as seperate files like they had for
XP, but I can't seem to find them either on the CD or on the microsoft.com
site. Do these PIA's exist for 2003, and if so where can I find them ?

Thanks,
Nick