Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default VBA question involving an InputBox

You don't say what you mean by the "end of the row", so
I'll assume that since you're checking range K2:S2 that
the reply goes in column T

cells(Target.row,"T").Value = varUserInput

Note that this will fire the change event once more, but
as T is out of the range, the input box isn't used!

TIP:
One could always turn off events for this type of
functionality if required
eg

Application.EnableEvents = False
cells(target.row,"T").Value = varUserInput
Application.EnableEvents = True

This isn't really necessary for the question as defined
though it's worth keeoping in mind

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
I Feel Great