Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_6_] Otto Moehrbach[_6_] is offline

Default Error Trap Not Working

Juan
You hit it on the head. I wonder how many times I have made that error.
Muy gracias. Otto
"Juan Pablo González" wrote in message
Otto Moehrbach wrote:
Excel 2002, WinXP
I have List1 on one sheet, List2 on another sheet, and a third sheet
selected. Many items in List1 are not in List2.
I have the following code with a simple error trap that is not
working. I am getting an "Object variable not set..." error on the
FoundCell.......Find line. I am not seeing how that error could not
be trapped. What am I not seeing?
Thanks for your help. Otto
For Each i In List1
On Error GoTo Nexti
FoundCell = List2.Find(What:=i, LookAt:=xlWhole)
'Copy/Paste FoundCell & stuff
Nexti:
On Error GoTo 0
Next i

If FoundCell is a Range object you should use

Set FoundCell = List2.Find(....)

Juan Pablo González