Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rocky McKinley Rocky McKinley is offline

Default Activate Userform (run macro?) from cell value

Try this:
Right Click on the worksheet name and select "View Code", then paste the
following code. Change the name "UserForm1" if necessary.

If Not Intersect(Range("a2"), Target(1)) Is Nothing _
And Target.Count = 1 And Target < "" Then
UserForm1.Show

Rocky McKinley

"ziggyg " wrote in message
What would be the code for activating a userform from a cell value? In
Cell A2 of worsheet1, it prompts for a date, (formated to Jan-04), In
the month of july I need other information in the workbook updated so i
would like it to open up a userform that queries for all the
information needed updating. I have the user form and it works fine,
just haven't been able to connect it to the cell value change.

in essence:

if a2 = july-04 then open that userform, else carry-on

(unfortunately this code didn't work...)

All the help appreciated.

ziggyg

---