Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ziggyg[_3_] ziggyg[_3_] is offline

Default Activate Userform (run macro?) from cell value

What would be the code for activating a userform from a cell value? I
Cell A2 of worsheet1, it prompts for a date, (formated to Jan-04), I
the month of july I need other information in the workbook updated so
would like it to open up a userform that queries for all th
information needed updating. I have the user form and it works fine
just haven't been able to connect it to the cell value change.

in essence:

if a2 = july-04 then open that userform, else carry-on

(unfortunately this code didn't work...)

All the help appreciated.

ziggy