Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelMonkey[_111_] ExcelMonkey[_111_] is offline

Default Edited Data Imported into Excel

I have a sheet which imports data. The data that gets imported is no
spaced evenly. I want to be able to delete all the rows prior to th
row that the word "Price" occurs in. That is, if A13 says "Price",
would like to delete rows 1 to 12. "Price" only occurs in the Colum
A.

The problem I am having is that "price" is not occuring every 13 rows.
It varies in the data. I was originally deleting the first 12 row
within a loop but realized the uneven spacing of data was causing m
problems.

Thank-you