Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jerry W. Lewis Jerry W. Lewis is offline

Default Two questions

Re. Question [2]:

The Regress sub only takes ranges, hence the dialog that states
"Regression - Input Y range must be a contiguous reference" if you try
to pass it an array.

Jerry

P. Dileepan wrote:

[1] When I run the code with a user form with RefEdit
controls, when I click in the worksheet to highlight cell
ranges, the arrow keys, Control-Home key, etc. are not
working. Is there a setting that I have to initialize in
the code?

[2] I am using Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Regress"
and it works fine. I want to know whether I have to give
only Range objects for Y and X range. Can I give array
objetcs for Y and X range?