Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you say "If, Or, Then, Else" in VBA

Classic case for a With

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
With MyPassword.TextBox1
If .Value = "kenny" Or .Value = "kenny1" Then
Unload MyPassword
Else
MsgBox "Password incorrect - access denied!"
End If
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
try
If MyPassword.TextBox1.Value = "kenny" Or _
MyPassword.TextBox1.Value = "kenny1" Then

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Newbie1 wrote:
Happy Easter everyone

I have a working If statement

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If MyPassword.TextBox1.Value = "kenny" Then
Unload MyPassword
Else
MsgBox "Password incorrect - access denied!"

I want to allow two values so I tried changing the first line to -

If MyPassword.TextBox1.Value = "kenny" Or "kenny1" Then

But that did not work!

Could someone assist please

Kenny
Windows Me and 2000