Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete K Pete K is offline

Default Program an autofill

I want to program an autofill to the end of the rows in a column, but
it won't be the same number of rows each time. When I double click on
the cell tail (small box in lower right corner of highlite cell box)
it fills to the end but in the program it records it to a certain row.
I need it to go to the bottom each time but that bottom will vary
each time.

I figured one way to do it is to have excel count the number of rows,
store it in a variable and fill to that row but I wanted an easier
way. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,
Pete K