Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sparky3883[_2_] sparky3883[_2_] is offline

Default Baffling, yet curious

Alright Peeps!

I have a baffling, yet curious question and was just wondering if
anyone would be able to let me know if what i want to do is actually
possible.

I have just took over the 'Operations' part of a relatively small
company. It is my job to give staff their shifts for the week and also
do the staffing rotas for the day too.

At the moment, I have to enter all the shifts for the week onto a
'weekly rota' and then enter all the shifts for the day onto a daily
rota. (Both my rotas are created using Excel)

What i was wondering, is, if possible, is there anyway at all that i
can enter the shifts onto the weekly rota, and then, use some coding
that can generate a daily rota automatically without me having to do
it.

I realise that this is a very big question (and task) but i was hoping
that someone may be able to point me in the right direction

Many, many thanks in advance

---