Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Getting Table data from HTML page

Can you give us the url and the data you want for a test.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mustafa Ahmad Malik" wrote in message
and is there a way to get data from a particular cell of HTML table and

put
it in Excel sheet cell

Mustafa

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
So get it all, and delete the bits you don't want.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mustafa Ahmad Malik" wrote in message
Thanks for the input. I need to get a part of a table. Say, table has

10
rows and 10 Col. I need 5x5 table starting from row 4 and col 3 of the
original table.

Thanks
Mustafa

"Mustafa Ahmad Malik" wrote in

message
I'm interested to collect table data from HTML page. Is it possible

using
excel-vba. If yes, how this can be done.

Thanks,
Mustafa