Harald Staff

Hi Pank

Everything inside quotes mean "literally". So end them before a variable:

"Y:\Skip Register\Quarterly Charging Period" & MyQ

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Pank" skrev i melding
Harald, Bob,

Firstly many thanks for your prompt responses.

I have used Harald's solution (nothing personal Bob) and I need to know

how
to get the symbolic MyQ into the file save.

I have used "Y:\Skip Register\Quarterly Charging Period &MyQ" and it saves
it as "Y:\Skip Register\Quarterly Charging Period &MyQ". I then replaced

it
as "Y:\Skip Register\Quarterly Charging Period MyQ" and it saved it as
"Y:\Skip Register\Quarterly Charging Period MyQ"