Bepi

Default Select values from list

Hi all,
I got a very stupid problem, but like any stupid problem is bothering me...
Some time ago I created a Worbook, and in a few columns of a worksheet I
created a kind of combobox, integrated in the sheet, to help the user to
select values from a list positioned elewhere in the sheet.
To put it simple, when the user selects a cell, appears a down arrow on the
right side, and clicking it it's shown a list to choose from. The values of
the list are in a cell range on the right side of the sheet.

Well, now I need to add new columns, but I can't find out how to re-create
these combos....

What I did, was to upgrade Excel from 2000 to 2003.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanx