Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Sort, Subtotal, Label Subtotal, Insert row

Hi
as a starting point I'd suggest you record a macro ('Tools - Macros -
Record') and do this manually while recording this macro. After this
have a look at the resulting code 8or post back with some questions).

You may also take a look at

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Teak" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have 4 columns. Need to do following:-

- sort by columns A, B, C in ascending order.
- subtotal on change of column C
- change subtotal text to "Subtotal for Sto XXX" where XXX is

column C
- insert a line after each subtotal for easy reading
- insert grand total at end.

I think this may sound easy for most of you. But I'm novice. Plse

help.
Thanks.