KRAMER

Default Why is XL lying to me??

Hi Guy's,

I don't know if I've done something wrong or what, but, I have a sum in one
book and a different sum in another. I am using the IF function to basically
tell me when the two results differ. Now the results are the same e.g.
"$70.65" but the function =IF(H22=[book1]jun!D22," ","check book1jun") is
showing false when I know that both cells equal "$70.65". I double checked by
removing the sum from cell H22 and typing 70.65 (formatted as currency of
course) and the function then says true. I am using IF function to match
other sum results and no problem.
Pease help I am really freaked about this!!

--
KRAMER