Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tbeek[_5_] Tbeek[_5_] is offline

Default VBA code to add a reference to solver

I would like to create the reference to solver in VBA that would b
equivalent to:
From the Visual Basic Editor, Tools, References, CheckMark Solver
click OK.

I am making a function that uses solver and I want to distribute it t
my colleagues but I don't want to have to go to their pc and tur
solver on and reference it. I would like the function to do it befor
it calls solver.
If there was a good way to check that solver was installed an
referenced, I could also use that so the function wouldn't have t
install and reference solver every time the function was used in
worksheet