Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Project stays in VBEditor when workbook is closed

I have seen this described before although never observed it myself. I
think the solution it to close excel and restart (when it happens).

Tom Ogilvy

"Tod" wrote in message
Here's a strange one. I open a workbook and go to the
VBEditor to do some work on the code. When I'm done I save
the workbook and close it. BUT.. it's still in the project
menu in VBEditor. If I look at the code, the workbook
appears. It's like the workbook is still in memory.

What could be going on?

tod