Anne Troy

Yes. I also explain IF statements in another article there. But if you dont'
know VLOOKUP yet, you really should learn it. It's invaluable. Also, try
this sample workbook I created:
http://www.myexpertsonline.com/freedls/pricelist.xls
Maybe it'll help you "get it".
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Julie P." wrote in message

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
news:30849$42b746a9$466eb880$24691@allthenewsgroup s.com...
Juls, it sounds like VLOOKUP would do better for you. You can create a
table
for each of the presidents in column A, then put the values in column B.
These can even be on a hidden worksheet. Here's how:

Thanks again Anne! I looked at that site, and will have to study it. It
seems really complex, but maybe I will be able to work it out. Otherwise,

will do nested formulae. But I do not know the syntax. I think it is this:

=if(argument 1, output if true, output if false)