Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
arno arno is offline

Default Screen resolution kernel call

Hi Tom,

why do you not zoom in an auto_open macro (event)?

If you want to display colums a to k then you could use:

Range("A6:K6").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True

regards

arno

"Tom Rudski" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have three different video screens. Each set to 1024x768
but the points or pitch of the screens are .31, .24
& .22. So a 'Sheet' displaying at 100% on a .24 screen
requires a 75% reduction on a .31 screen. An .22 screen,
the hyperlink 'cell' does not show in the same area as the
other two screens.

I need code to determine screen resolution (kernel call)
and can I determine the screen point or pitch.

Is there a formula that can position the same info on
multiple different screens point/pitch?

TIA
Tom