Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ganesh Ganesh is offline

Default Need to know the Sort Column Keys

Hi,

Here is the problem
I am working on a Excel application that pulls data through
webservice. The application on the first time pastes the unformatte
data to the active worksheet. The user is then allowed to format
sort,group, subtotal and all kind of functions.

The application also has options to refresh the data. In this case th
same webservice will be called to pull data but now I have to populat
the range keeping the changes made by the user intact.

My question is:
How do I know on what columns the sort, totals and all other things ar
done?

All help appreciated.
Ganes