Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kkknie[_2_] kkknie[_2_] is offline

Default calling subs, Doesn't seem to run fisrt time?

Is there a limit to how many subs you can call from an event?
- Not that I know of...

Is there a limit to how many subs from subs you can call?
- See above.

Is there a better way to call a collection of subs?
- Probably, but your way seems fine to me.

First check to be sure that the sub is actually not running buy puttin
something like Msgbox "I'm Running" at the beginning of the code. M
guess is that it is running, but not doing what you want for some othe
reason.

Post back with your findings.