Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAA[_21_] CAA[_21_] is offline

Default calling subs, Doesn't seem to run fisrt time?

I have a userform with quite a few subs, i tend to just call them su
whatever()

When i call subs from other subs things are fine.
Now i've come across soemthing strange, i call a few subs from
text_enter event and one of the subs called from within one of thos
subs doesn't run first time round, but does work!?

I tried integrating the sub within the first sub but again it doesn'
run first time round.

I'm settiing the Tag property of labels depending on their location t
other labels, iv'e been through the code several times and can'
understand why this wouldn't work? although the code does but not th
first time it is called. I've shifted it up the list of called subs a
far as i can but it doesn't help.

Is there a limit to how many subs you can call from an event?
Is there a limit to how many subs from subs you can call?
& is there a better way to call a collection of subs?

Thanks for looking & i hope it hasn't frustrated you as much as it ha
me
CA