CyberTaz

Perhaps the customer had a custom designed toolbar along with some other VBA,
but AFAIK there is no such default TB in any version of Excel.

There is a FillSeries dialog box in the Edit menu, but even it will only
work with certain actions being taken by the user to establish the series
first. The Fill Handle (lower right corner of the Active Cell), however, will
accomplish very much the same thing for a recognized series.

Good Luck |:)

"laralea" wrote:

I have a customer who swears that in Ofc 2002, there was a toolbar that was
used for automatic fill of alpha and numeric series, i.e. A, B, C and 1, 2,
3, so that he could type A in the first row and B would be entered
automatically when he went to the next row. He has upgraded to Ofc 2003 and
can't find the toolbar, and neither can I. Any ideas?