Ken Wright

You likely have Tools / Options / Iterations checked, which will allow circs
to calculate through a number of iterations. An example of this would be
when some forms price contracts they may have a particular overhead that is
a % of the sell price, yet is itself a part of that sell price. Just untick
it, but be sure you were meant to.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Arran" wrote in message
I used to get an error message at the bottom of my excel window that read
'Circular' and would list a cell that was involved in the circular. Now,

in
the place where that error used to show up, there is 'Ready
Calculate' and no error, even though there is a circular reference. Is

there
a way to make the error show up?