Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_6_] Nigel[_6_] is offline

Default Error : Invalid Data

Have you tried to open the workbook with Macros Disabled? This might let
you in and edit the module, if it is still a problem I suspect that the file
has been corrupted somehow and the lesson always save a backup copy of a
previous version of working code before making changes will be learn't - we
have all done it!!
Cheers
Nigel

"Ajit" wrote in message
I have an excel sheet with forms and lot of VBA code. I modified some

code, saved it and tested it ...it worked fine. I closed it and now when i
try to reopen it. It gives me an error : Invalid Data. If i try to go in the
particular Module where i made the changes it does'nt let me go in...with
same error (though i can view all other modules and code. I also tried
exporting it ...but again Mr. Invalid Error is on the gate and does'nt allow
me to do anything.

I have a slightest idea that the template might have been corrupted, but

no idea why...could anyone help me understand it(if possible). (I did not
use any new variables)

And any ideas.....what should i do(except redoing it).