Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default On Error reset?

GoTo doesn't deactivate an error handler. Change the last line in your
error handler to:

Resume Repeat

Resume deactivates the error handler and branches code execution to the line
specified by the label.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"PCLIVE" wrote in message
I'm using the On Error Goto code (see below).

On Error GoTo StopError

The StopError routine is as follows:

StopError:
Msg = "There appears to be no data for this model. (" & model & ")
Click OK to continue and then verify that there were no calls for that
particular model last month." ' Define message.
Style = vbOKOnly ' Define buttons.
Title = model ' Define title.
Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title)
GoTo Repeat

This macro loops several times. Each time, I need to be able to keep the
"On Error GoTo StopError" active. For some reason, the second time an

error
occurs, I just get the error instead of the code re-routing to the

StopError
routine. I've tried adding "On Error Goto 0" before the "GoTo Repeat"
statement with no success.

Any ideas?