Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy worksheets into new file

Not that I can think of. I have never had this particular procedure fail in
any way, so the only things I can think of:

- If one or more of the sheets that gets copied has an embedded object,
then that would get copied as well.
You could delete any objects through code....
- If there are links, perhaps they get screwed up....
You could convert everything to values, perhaps.
- If there are named ranges, maybe they conflict...
Delete all named ranges through code.
-....?

Sorry that I can't be of more help...
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"rglasunow " wrote in message
Is there anything that this code could be doing that would bring over or
create an embedded object? I am not able to save the file when I am
done and I get a message when I try to save it saying, "Document Not
Saved."

I've manually copied the tab into a new file and saved it and it works
fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

---