Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Percentages

Jay,

I don't know about everyone else, but I've gotten lost now. Would you like
to start again and explain the whole problem?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jay" wrote in message
Yeah, D's making it a little nuts, but it works. The
workbook has two sheets - Tallysheet and Totals. The
formulas are on Totals. Here's the original setup:

E2 = 'C:\My Documents\[DAILY FIGURES SHEET(FEBRUARY
2004).xls]Tacoma,Spokane,Kennewick'!$H$31/H2

[H2 = a total from the above workbook of Tac/Spok/Kenn]

C25 = Tallysheet!B35

E25 = C25*E2

E2 was formatted to display as a percentage to 0 decimal
places, but E25 would equal C25 * E2, with E2 rounded to 3
decimal places.

I'd love to see if you have a solution and again thanks
again for all your help.