Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Header Headache!

Hi
in the left window should be a eplorer tree view with your workbook
file as one project. Expand this project and the first entry below
should be 'ThisWorkbook'

another option:
- open your workbook
- right-click on the Excel symbol directly left to the menu 'File'
- choose 'Code'
- now you're in the workbook module

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"CWit " schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Well, I open a brand new excel sheet and hit alt-F11 and it open the

VBA
editor. I see File Edit View etc. And the rest is blank. Now if I

goto
"View" - then "Code" It opens a white box on the left there is a drop
down menu with 2 selections "General" and "Worksheet". No where on

the
VBA editor do I see ThisWorkBook. I even searched for ThisWorkBook in
help and all it said was ThisWorkBook properties but did not show how
to get there.

Srry, I can't find it.

---