Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Column Headers

You can't change the labels for the columns or rows. (beyond the automatic
changes made by change the reference style).

Tom Ogilvy

"Otis" wrote in message

I am trying to populate an Excel Worksheet from VB6. I can't figure out

how
to put the column headers on the column header area of Excel. In other
words, I have columns 'First Name', 'Middle Name', etc. I want the area
where Excel names the columns 'A', 'B', etc. to have my headers. The best

have been able to do is get them into the first row.

Also, is there a way to trim the number of columns so that no new blank
columns appear as the user horizontally scrolls past the last column with
data?

I hope this is clear. Thanks.

Otis