Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Reynolds[_2_] Bob Reynolds[_2_] is offline

Default Adding "New" "Insert" "Delete" into a workbook to change from data 1 to data 2 etc

I have a workbook that uses one sheet for data entry and takes the place of
the data form to enter data. This data is stored on another worksheet and
does some calculations and is used as the "Data Source" for WORD merge
programs.

My problem is that when I enter data into this one data entry screen, I can
only enter one record and not multiple. I need to be able to have the
buttons of previous next undo exit new insert and delete available so they
will activate the row 2 in the other worksheet to accept data input. Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks
BOB REYNOLDS