Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelMonkey[_100_] ExcelMonkey[_100_] is offline

Default Auto Filling a column

I have a column with data B2:B8785. The next column C, has a formual i
the first row (C2). I want to drag C2 down until it populates to th
same max row as column B (8785). If I double click on the bottom righ
corder of C2 and record this in VBA I get:

Range("C2").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("C2:C8785")
Range("C2:C8785").Select

Note that VBA goes immeditealy to C8575. But what if the row in colum
B is variable? How do I code this so that the autofill for C2 fills t
the max row of column B?

Thank