Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Print area

Hi
it would :-)
try the following
- put a button on your other sheet
- insert the following code for the click event of this button (change
the worksheet name and the range definition to your needs)

----
Dim wks as worksheet
set wks = Activeworkbook.worksheets("Print_Sheet")
wks.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$D$17"
wks.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
----

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Jez" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

No that won't work I need the buttons on a different page
to the print area.