RichT

Default vb to clear cell contents

Hi,
Looking for some very basic VB assistance.

I use a range of cells to hold some temporary data, after which I clear
the range with a macro.
The range always begins at "B4"and has a fixed number of columns, but
the number of rows could be between 1 and 15.
I currently do this (messily) as follows:

Sub ClearCells1()
Range("B4").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("B4").Select
End Sub

which I have now discovered doesn't work if there's only 1 row of
data,
and is lethal if there's no data in the range.

RichT
RichT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23678
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=380548