Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

You would need to put up a userform to solicit multiple values from the
user. A message box only offers buttons to click. an Input box allows entry
of a single answer.

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil Hageman" wrote in message
Tom,

This works great. Thanks. A final, I think, refinement. In the message

box, can we substitute the file name with Page numbers and number of copies?

For example, the message box would say: Print Page 1? Yes No (We

can omit reference to the zoom size),
according to the following schedule:

On "scorecard", Page 1 (the only page) would be for range B1:BA45

On "financial", "learning", and "process", Page 1 would be for range

B1:BA32; Page 2 would be for B33:BA64;
and Page 3 would be for B65:BA96. Would there be a way to ask for all

three print pages in one message box, with the
number of copies?

Example: Print Page 1 ? Yes No Number of Copies: ___
Print Page 2 ? Yes No Number of Copies: ___
Print Page 3 ? Yes No Number of Copies: ___
Thanks,
Phil