Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hgdev hgdev is offline

Default AutoFilter _FilterDatabase Rowsource Listbox

Ok. Thanks for response.
I see that now in Help; object.RowSource[=String]

It has taken me hours to get this far.
How do I turn/convert the Range Object output into a string to satisfy
the .RowSource?

"Jim Rech" wrote in message ...
RowSource is looking for a string (the range address as a string), not a
range object. check out the example in Help.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
om...