Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kandinsky[_9_] kandinsky[_9_] is offline

Default Getting value from a TextBox to a vbs script???

Oh yeah, I can see that it might be a good idea if i told you what
wanted before I asked you to help with it, he he

Iv'e got a customerlist with several thousand names, and I have m
sales rep's names with them etc.

I am trying to make it easy to type in part of a customer name, an
then just click the search button until the right one comes up.

If I fx know that the customers name is something with the word
"Xtreme" in it, but don't quite remember the whole name, I'll just typ
"xtreme" and then click search until I recognize the right record
(Like a "find next" thing)

Right now i can click several times, and it will only go to the firs
recognized record...

Did that make sence?

Regards,
Jørgen Lindegaar