Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default file name

Robert

Can you use

....querystring = "SELECT * FROM " & ActiveDocument.Path & "\AOProgram.xls
WHERE ((passfail_application = 'Fail'))"

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Robert Couchman" wrote in message
hello all,

please can i have some help??

i have a word document that is used to mailmerge
information from my spredsheet, all the letters produced
use the same sheet but they have querystrings.

can anyone please tell me how i can get rid of the
following as it will be put in the same folder (and both
files will be moved onto local computers from a network)

activedocument.mailmerge.datasource.querystring = "SELECT
* FROM C:\documents and settings\87956308\desktop\AO
Program.xls WHERE ((passfail_application = 'Fail'))" & ""

sorry for the bother..

Thank you,

Robert Couchman
)