Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Nisgore Michael Nisgore is offline

Default Controlling Reflection1 from Excel using getObject

I know that a person can use Reflection to control Excel, but I'd
rather work from within Excel to control an already existing
Reflection1.session object. Does anyone know how to do this??????

To date I've figured this much out...
** Use getObject to access an existing object...

problem is, I don't know how to reference the active Reflection window
that has the data I want and I can't set up a new Reflection session
because it has to be set up remotely. When I use getObject I either
get an error or it opens a new Reflection.session that is useless to
me.

any advice about how to find and return an active object to getObject
would be much appreciated...

thanks,
Mike