Dave Peterson

It depends on how you created your custom toolbar.

If you did it manually (tools|customize), then these changes are stored in your
*.xlb file (use windows search to find the latest version). Then you can
replace the other pc's *.xlb file with your new copy. (Warning--I'm not sure if
xl2k and xl2003's xlb files are compatible. I do know that xl95 and xl97
weren't. Second warning--If I had a bunch of custom toolbars, I wouldn't want
you overwriting it with your favorites.)

If you've associated macros with these buttons, you'll want to move the workbook
and locate it in the same folder name--else you'll be reassigning the buttons to
the macros.

===
If you created the toolbar, but attached it to a workbook, just share the
workbook.

If you're going to do that, you'll want to read Jan Karel Pieterse's notes:
http://google.com/groups?threadm=083...0a% 40phx.gbl

===
I think the easiest/safest way is to build the toolbar on the fly (when the
workbook is opened) and delete it when you close the workbook.

Here's a shell that I use to build toolbars:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...5B41%40msn.com

Then you could just share that workbook with the other pc.

Pat wrote:

Anyone know how I can have a custom toolbar I have created in Office 2003 on
one computer made available on a another computer using Office 2000. The
two computer are linked together on a home network

Thank you if you can help
Pat

--

Dave Peterson