Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default need logging before closing the workbook.

Hi
finally :-)
though I'm still curious

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Martyn wrote:
Hi Frank,
Funny but when I comment these 3 lines everything worked smootly.
The msgbox indicated the log path & name OK.
The macro saved the content to the log file.
Thanks for all the info and patience with me.:)
Martyn

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi Marty
now i see but this line should not throw an error (as this should be
prevented by the line: 'on error resume next'). As a workaround you
may comment these 3 lines (if you're sure that the log.xls file is
not opened manually by a user). Your code should work then. But I'm
still curious why this error is not catched by the 'on error resume
next' line.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel